Can't get enough of SCOTUS Search or SCOTUS Map?
Enter your email address and password (which must contain between 6 and 20 characters) to create a new account.
Your free account will give you access to exclusive registered-only features, including:
- Add notes to cases, individual statements, and SCOTUS Map events, and read other users' public notes
- Save cases, statements, and SCOTUS Map events as favorites so you can always find the most important ones easily
- Save your search results to a CSV or Excel file
- Embed specific statements directly onto your blog or web site, then keep track of how many views they get
- Advanced search features
- Save your search history and set your preferred search type as the default
- Stay up to date
- Receive email alerts for new and updated oral argument transcripts and SCOTUS Map events
- Set your preferred time zone and preferred text size